Biolomix New Milk frother designed with grain color of handle and unique white housing which looks luxurious and High-end, it makes hot and cold milk froth for cappuccinos, heats hot milk for lattes.
- 4 in 1 Function: BioloMix milk frother can create warm dense foam, warm airy foam, cold foam and warm milk, you can enjoy heavenly coffees in no time at home with this frother and steamer
- Large Capacity: Our milk frother has a large capactiy, can froth milk up to 130 ml, warms milk without foam up to 300 ml. The marking is visible for you to fill in so it can ensure that you don’t spill your favorite beverage. (Recommend to use whole milk for better result.)
- All in One Whisk: One whisk is suitable for all functions. There is no need to worry about using the wrong whisk to cause milk froth failure. The base can accommodate the power cord, choose a suitable length and store the excess, so that the countertop is not messy
- Easy To Clean: High-quality stainless steel and non-stick coating interior for hygienic cleaning, simply wipe with a wet cloth. (Note: Please clean the milk frother every time you use.)
- Safe Design: Our milk warmer is equipped with temperature control and automatically turn off which will automatically switches off when milk foam is ready. Food-grade and non-stick coating inner will not easy to burn the milk.
Color: White with grain color handle
Material: ABS & Stainless Steel
Plug Type: EU / UK (Optional)
Power Voltage: AC 220-240V/50-60Hz
Frothing Capacity: 130ml
Heating Capacity: 300ml
1 * Electric Milk Frother
1 * User Manual (English)
Do not operate on a sink or drain board or polished wood surfaces.
Do not leave the appliance unattended whilst it is on.
After each frothing/heating, please wait 2 minutes to allow the thermostat to rest. After 2 minutes the Milk Frother can be used again.
This Milk Frother has been designed to heat and froth dairy milk and other milk alternatives. It is not intended to thicken or heat other food substances like cream, custard, gravies etc.
Do not add milk over MAX line, always put the milk with fat contents > 3.5 %
Milk heats to approximately 65+/-5℃.This is the ideal temperature, as it ensures the flavour of the coffee is not impaired, and it alsomeans you don’t have to wait as long to drink your coffee.